Quality and Safety Program Project Portfolio
The Department of Neurological Surgery at UCSF is dedicated to providing the highest quality inpatient care for patients and to the promotion of quality improvement and patient safety throughout the medical center. Our Quality and Safety Program aims to develop data-driven strategies to improve care and to lead the field by disseminating our experiences locally and nationally.
We are currently leading a variety of innovative projects. A portfolio of QI projects are listed below, with details available by clicking on the topic.
• Reduce Hospital Acquired Conditions
• Decrease Readmissions and Improve Transitions of Care
• Increase Multi-disciplinary Safety Culture Awareness, Teamwork and Communication
• National Quality Outcomes Data Registries
• Improve the Patient Experience